Vertical press filter cloth is one of the star products from filter press cloth suppliers Bolian , patented in 1994. Over nearly 30 years, it is used in Larox, Roxia, Pneumapress, and various domestic vertical filters. From raw yarn materials and weaving equipment to accessories, we select the premium domestic and international suppliers. We are equipped with advanced processes and production lines, ensuring to offer high-quality products including filter press cloth, filter cloth fabric, filter fabric roll to our customers.
Main materials: polypropylene, polyester, non-woven fabric, and modified material.
1. High strength and low elongation, and the elongation rate can be controlled within 1%.
2. The automatic ultrasonic edge-sealing process avoids fraying edges.
3. High filtration accuracy, with fine filtration under 3-5μm. Stable and efficient filtration, reducing the costs.
4. Good acid and alkali resistance and abrasion resistance.
5. Certified FDA food-grade testing.
Vertical press filter cloth is widely used in industries such as copper mining, nickle mining, iron concentrate, lead-zinc mine, non-metallic mineral, metallurgy, environmental protection, and food.
1. Non-woven fabric is a patented product of Bolian.
2. Woven with a special process, the fabric has high strength.
3. High dimensional stability.
4. Fine filtration with filtration accuracy under 1μm.
5. Widely used in fine chemicals such as modified starch and lithium battery industries.
After years of experiments and research, Bolian has finally found a modified material. Combined with optimized processed, this material can enhance the strength while ensuring the filtration efficiency and accuracy. It also can lower elongation and improve filtration efficiency, cake release efficiency, and cleaning efficiency.
1. Long service life: The modified material fabric has a service life of over 12,000 cycles.
2. High strength: The breaking strength is 3-4 times higher than that of regular fabrics.
3. “0” elongation: The elongation is 6 times lower than that of polypropylene fabrics, and 4 times lower than that of polyester fabrics.
4. Chemical stability: It is resistant to strong acid and alkali, and widely applied to complex working conditions.