Bolian Filtration, as one of the leading filter press cloth suppliers, has rich experience in the field of liquid-solid separation, extensive technical resources, and advanced production processes.
After more than thirty years of operations and growth, our products are widely used in industries such as metallurgy, mining and minerals, chemicals, and food. We use leading processed and imported equipment and implement strict quality control to ensure that we provide high-quality products and services to customers worldwide.
• Manufacturing Enterprise－High-Tech Enterprise, focusing on the research and development of filter cloths
• A number of authoritative certifications and product patents
✔ The first patent of tower press filter cloth in 1994;
✔Invention Patent for Electrolytic Diaphragm Cloth and Patent for Hot Roller Typesetting Machine;
✔ ISO9001 Quality Management Certificates, ISO14001 Environment Management System Certificates, Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certificate, and Food-Grade Certification(FDA).
• We have a production base covered over 40,000 square meters to guarantee a consistent supply. We are the reliable supplier for the largest nickel smelting group in the world, as well as large copper mines and other top 500 enterprises.
• We provide excellent pre-sales, sales, and after-sales services and can customize filtration solutions to meet your specific requirements.
Bolian offers a wide range of products, including tower press cloths, larox filter cloth, horizontal vacuum filter cloths, electrolytic diaphragm cloths, filter press cloths, filter cloth roll, vulcanized filter cloths, and forming fabrics, which can be used in various filters.
R&D and Testing Center
• Imported testing equipment, and real-time online testing of data;
• Sample analysis, fabric performance testing, and new product development;
• Professional technical team, providing feasibility study and inspecting product quality.
• We provide premium services and support to meet various requirements of our customers;
• On-site installation and commissioning services;
• Filter cloth maintenance and upgrade;
• Process optimization, and solutions to filter cloth usage problems.